Since earning her doctoral credentials at the University of California, Los Angeles, Dr. Samira has established herself as an artist in the dental field. Her attention to detail is what sets her apart as a leading cosmetic specialist in Southern California.
Her commitment to studying the newest advances in cosmetic and surgical dentistry places her in a select group of doctors able to address their patients’ most difficult dental concerns. She believes in treating each patient with their individual concerns in mind and ultimately enhancing their overall health, oral function, and cosmetic oral needs.
Dr. Samira practices in her own community of Newport Beach, California. Most rewarding to Dr. Sam is being there for her patients, making sure they receive the smiles they’ve always wanted.
- LVI Graduate in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry (2002-2003)
- LVI Graduate in Occlusion I (2003)
- Conscious Sedation Certified (2003)
- Assistant Fellowship in Implantology from Loma Linda University Maxi-Course (2008-2009)
- 4M INSTITUTE ALL-on-4 Implant Solution Course FULL-ARCH Immediate Function (September 2019)
- IV SEDATION CERTIFICATION (February of 2020)