COURSE FEE: n/a
April 14, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Let’s face it; even before the Corona Virus pandemic, selling high dollar case fees had become more difficult. Without a process for creating connection, rapport and motivation to purchase care, patients will look to other providers that are cheaper and less expensive. When things get back to normal, you will need a step-by-step process for starting your new patients that creates a natural, effortless flow for presenting high dollar cash services. That’s why learning the essential keys for creating massive influence and creating an exceptional new patient experience is so important for your practice. We are excited to announce this new training to help you and your team learn the keys to selling high dollar case fees.
The Art of Designed Influence: Learn the Keys to Selling More High Dollar Implant and Full-Arch Cases!
Here’s what we’ll be covering…
- The Psychology of a high fee implant or full arch case.
- Avoiding 1st Day procedures that create alarm and confusion for new patients. The 5 Don’ts on day 1.
- Creating an over-the-top, first day new patient experience. The 20 point checklist.
- The new patient consultation. The 5 Step process for learning a patient’s emotional reason for purchasing care.
- The 7 Step Process Financial process; creating an organic flow for presenting your fees.
ABOUT Dr. James Roman:
Since 2007, Dr. James Roman has used advanced marketing and sales strategies to grow his and his client’s practices. After 11 years in private practice, he sold his successful practice in Atlanta, GA to move out west to Denver, CO and start iVelocity Marketing. As the Founder and CEO of iVelocity, he grew his marketing agency 10X and was listed as the INC 500 list of fastest growing agencies in the country. After selling his agency for a seven figure cash out, he coaches and trains private practices around the country on management and growth strategies.
All-on-4® is a trademark of Nobel Biocare Services AG.