Full-Arch and Zygomatic Implants Mentorship with Dr. Sean Mohtashami and/or Associate at 4M Institute
- Full-arch (upper OR lower) – $11,995
- Full-arch (upper AND lower) – $14,995
- Zygomatic implants (upper arch) – $16,995
- Zygomatic implants plus full-arch (Zygo upper AND full-arch lower) – $19,995
4M Institute provides:
- IV sedation (after prequalification) by an IV Conscious Sedation Licensed Mentor (NOT GENERAL SEDATION BY AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST)
- 4 Neodent implants
- 4 Neodent mini conical abutments
- 4 Neodent protection cylinders
- 4 Neodent distal bar copings with prosthetic screws
- Lab conversion of a full denture to a provisional hybrid denture (if minimum initial stability requirements are met for same day loading)
- Hands-on training for 1 dental assistant. It is recommended doctors bring their BEST assistants for hands-on training in assisting the procedure and conversion process.*
The fee for one to two additional assistants is $1,200 each. OK to bring up to 3 assistants total.
Included for Dental Assistants: Support materials on conversion and supplies ordering, and inclusion with the hands-on conversion process.
The student doctor coordinates with us to bring their own patient to 4MI with their denture case on a date that Dr. Sean or Associate is able to make themselves available. Doctors must provide their own patient unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
BEFORE SCHEDULING: Nichole and Dr. Sean will do the case review prior to scheduling; this includes review of case submission including: CT scan, photos, and medical/dental history. 4MI will provide IV sedation ONLY with medical clearance completed FIRST by the 4MI mentoring doctor, and they may also require a medical clearance from the patient’s physician. If the patient is deemed not a candidate for IV sedation by the mentoring doctor an anesthesiologist can be coordinated. 4MI can help you with this. The fee for GA is separate from 4MI and has no affiliation to 4MI.
Once the patient has been approved for IV sedation, the student doctor must complete course enrollment and payment with 4M Institute and then the surgery date will be coordinated.